The Orange Door network is now providing coordinated family violence and child wellbeing support across East Gippsland and Wellington Shires with doors opening in Bairnsdale today.
The Orange Door in Outer Gippsland is a strong partnership between the Victorian Government and
- Gippsland and East Gippsland Aboriginal Co-operative
- Gippsland Lakes Complete Health
- Latrobe Community Health Service
- Quantum Support Services
- Ramahyuck District Aboriginal Corporation
- Uniting (Victoria and Tasmania)
- Yoowinna Wurnalung Aboriginal Healing Service
Residents can get help and support in person at Bairnsdale or by phone 1800 512 358
and email firstname.lastname@example.org
with another location to open in Sale in early 2022. The Orange Door is open Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm.
The Orange Door network is now operating in 13 areas across the state, with the remaining areas to open in 2022.