To view your browsing history in Chrome
- In any Chrome window, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+H, or navigate to the URL chrome://history.
- Or, click the Menu button, which is located near the top-right side of the browser window, and choose History, then History again.
To clear your browsing history in Chrome
- Click the Menu button , choose More tools and then Clear browsing data...Or, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+Del.
- Select what data you'd like to clear from your history using the drop-down menu and check the appropriate boxes.
- When you're ready to clear your history, click Clear browsing data.
To view your browsing history in Internet Explorer
To clear your browsing history in Internet Explorer
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open the Delete Browsing History window.
- Check the boxes of the data you'd like to clear.
- Click Delete.